Erin focuses her practice on commercial litigation, including real estate litigation, securities disputes, lender liability, general contract, tort issues, and probate and trust disputes.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms.Bohannon clerked at several local law firms specializing in commercial litigation.
In her free time, Erin taps into her creative side. Her hobbies include oil painting and photography. She is also an avid runner.
- University of Miami School of Law, Juris Doctor, magna cum laude, 2011
- University of Florida, Master of Arts, in English, 2008
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Arts, summa cum laude, in English, 2006
- Florida, 2011
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2012
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 2012
- Outstanding Merit Scholarship
- Book Award in Trusts and Estates
- Dean’s List
- Dean’s Certificate of Achievement Award in Legal Research and Writing
- James Weldon Johnson/ Robert H. Waters Outstanding Oralist Award
- University of Florida graduate teaching assistantship and full tuition scholarship
- University of Miami Law Review, Senior Notes and Comments Editor
- University of Miami Moot Court Board
- C. Clyde Atkins Moot Court Competition Semi-finalist
- James Weldon Johnson/ Robert H. Waters Summer Fellow
- 11th Circuit Issues Favorable Ruling for Consumers Seeking Class Certification (July 19, 2016)
- Breaking the Silence: A Challenge to the Executive Use of the State Secrets Privilege to Dismiss Claims of CIA Torture in Mohamed v. Jeppesen Dataplan, Inc., 65 U. MIAMI. L. REV. 621 (2010).
- Florida Appellate Mediation: Promising New Rules and Ethical Challenges, 65 U. MIAMI. L. REV. 1277 (2011).